Android Game Programming and the Best HTML5 Games
The Google Play store is filled with video games and mobile casino games that range from simple titles like Flappy Bird to complex video games like Dead Trigger 2. You'll even find Grand Theft Auto for your Android device too. There are games for everyone and the key thing behind them is the Android game programming software they use. All the games have key components that make them successful and there are few things that developers have to keep in mind if they want to entertain players.
Android Game Programming Tools
Before any apps can be created, there are a number of Android game programming tools that must be used. The standard tool for Android app development is Android Studio and the programming language at the heart of this software is Java, although more and more software is moving to use HTML5. The Android game programming software and tools are combined along with the latest technology to bring some of the best HTML5 games to mobile and tablet devices.
Android Game Programming and HTML5
HTML5 games are becoming more and more popular and the reason behind this is their ease of use. They function on almost all web browsers and operating systems. The shareability of these games also make them popular and they go viral all the time. Another major reason why teh best HTML5 games are proving popular is that they can be shared on the internet just by sending links. You don't even have to install an HTML5 game before you start playing as they run in your Android mobile browser.
Advantages of Android Game Programming in HTML5
There are lots of advantages to building games in HTML5. It may take a little bit longer than other Android game programming software but the advantages far outweigh this.
- Big revenue can be generated in a short time if the game is interesting.
- There is no need to recode to make the game compatible with other operating systems. You only need to come once.
- HTML5 games give developers full control over updates and changes which can be made available in real time. Updates are applied in real time as well as one the web so everyone gets to play the latest version without having to upgrade.
- It's easy to share HTML5 games online by sending related links to friends or sharing on social media.
- There are no plugins or additional software needed to run on smartphone or desktop.
- One-click payment processors can be used across all mobile browsers.
Best HTML5 Games For All Android Devices
- Defend The Beach: This is a cool typing game that can be enjoyed on all browsers. It has a military theme that adds loads of excitement. The words are represented by enemy ships and weapons trying to attack your beach fort. Each stage gets harder too and is well worth trying out.
- Wordmeister: If you enjoy words games, this is one you won't want to miss. It is similar to scrabble and has several features that make it entertaining and fun. You get to play against a smart AI who will definitely keep you on your toes. Features include avatar selection, tile shuffle, tutorials, and more.
- Funny Faces: This game will test your memory and see how well you can remember details. You are shown a series of faces and you have to reconstruct each one within a time limit. The game is aimed at kids but it's a lot of fun for adults too.
- Escape from Aztec: Can you escape from King Aztec after stealing his prized treasure. You have to run and navigate your way through ancient ruins. Jump over holes, slide under barriers, and avoid all the deadly traps while collecting coins to use for boosters and upgrades.
- Monster Tower Defense: Play as a monster and try to defend your home from an invasion of coloured, patterned balls. Place defensive monsters at strategic locations to try and survive the attack. You need to make your decisions quickly so you don't run out of energy.
- Clash of Vikings: Defend your towers from an onslaught of enemies while trying to attack their kingdom too. Use troops or spells to attack and defend. This includes balls of fire, brute force, a powerful sorceress, and more.
- Jumpee Land: This is a 3D HTML5 game where you get to control cute animals and help them get through the maze. There are dangers at every turn so be warned. You'll need skills to get far in this game.
Best Android Mobile Casino Games
It's not just video games that tend to top the Android Game charts. Mobile casino games make the list too especially mobile slots. You can play for free or for real money and below we have some of the best mobile casino games for 2018.
- Finn and the Swirly Spin: This mobile slot is all about Finn the leprechaun as you try to find lucky charms. As a player, you get to go to the Emerald Island and chase Starfall Wilds, Dragon Destroy randoms, and magical transformation symbols.
- Rapunzel's Tower: Become the prince's helper in this mobile slot as you help him climb the tower and rescue Rapunzel. It has five reels, free spins, wilds, and more.
- Pyramid: Quest for Immortality: In this video slot you'll find wilds, multipliers, and a unique avalanche features that send winning symbols tumbling to help you get more wins.
- Lights: This is for all Kung Fu fans and comes complete with fireflies and mountains. There are floating wilds, free spins, and you can win up to 1,000x your stake.
- Dead or Alive: Free spins, and a huge jackpot are waiting in this Wild West themed mobile slot.
- Spinata Grande: This fiesta themed video slot features moustaches and mariachis and plenty of great bonus features to keep players entertained.